Monday, June 02, 2008

Shopping!!

Hello! Sorry for not blogging. haha
and I got back my camera..
got things to post.
Macdonald is being so stingy now.
Yesterday i went down to white sand with Alvin and BB..
And we ate Mac. I ordered Fillet meal and Spicy nugget.
I flipped the fillet and i saw the cheese is like wad the f..
Only half of the cheese is there.. All along is whole piece right..
Went to downtown later. actually wanna watch movie.. But, it's too late.. haha
When I'm going home, i saw Ming song!!
He went to watch movie la.. haha

Today went to tamp with my mother and Alvin..
Did some shopping!
I bought myself ear stud.. haha.
I think it's nice:)
OSA test tml and I think i can do it!!!
Waking up at 8.30am to wake someone up. haha..
He don't have alarm clock. So.
haha.. And make sure he wake up..

till here:) will update the Fillet tml:)