Sunday, June 08, 2008

Eileen's concert

Hello! haha.
Was actually meeting Huiling 12 to have lunch but in the end,
we meet 1. So I'm not late today!
I waited for her for a while after i reach.
Rush to MRT station as Weida and Jordan is waiting.
My classmate is like so slow..
They actually say meet 1 in the end, they reach about 1.30pm.
I didn't wait for them to go.
So I went with my band members.
Went to Esplanade to watch Eileen's concert at 3.
The door opens at 2.15pm.
So we were like on time and be able to get the seats we wanted.
We waited for the seats to be occupied in the first floor and we went to the second floor.
As secondary has a better view. haha
I saw Eileen la can see her with her curly hair tied up. haha
The band was real cool!
The clarinetist and saxophonist is like screaming with their instrument la!
Omg! Jordan when can you do that?
Eileen is so damn funny when she dance! haha
She like so nervous and like forgot all the steps and looking at others.
And she was slow! haha.
She did the same action as other people after others finish the action.
LOL! How dumb can she be! haha.
The concert ended at 4.
My classmate(Ming song, Wei Jie, Rachel, Sherilyn and Tabita)
and Mingsong's cousin(Yi ren) they all not coming to watch cos they were late.
so i met them after the concert. At first I'm really pissed off with Minsong.
Pool and pool and pool.
I even send him hush words. OMG!
But, when I reach there he is like keep talking to me.
And so my anger is gone. haha.
Wanted to watch movie but, like no movie that we can watch.
So we went shopping. Tabita bought alot of things la! haha
And Wei jie is like helping her to carry. I did help her too! haha.
Fun with them. And We saw Mabel 2 of her friends at the pool there.
Went to longJohn to have dinner. And we saw Mabel again.
Haha. LOL!
About 9 plus, we went to take MRT home.
We took to tampines. Ming song and his cousin went to find his another cousin.
Tabita, wei jie and me when to take bus near the library.
Tabita took cab home. Weijie and me went to take bus 8.
Like so fast reach home la. haha.
And now, helping my mother to print photos using my canon photo printer. haha
till here.

Meeting Huiling 12 at interchange and we are going to swim! haha. and Of cos tanning.
After that going GYM!
Love it :D