Saturday, June 07, 2008

Band BBQ!

Yesterday went to Band's BBQ. Super fun.
me, Huiling and Weizhen took cab to east coast park.
We reach there about 5. Den we off to blade! haha.
Fazuan is quite a fast learner la! haha.
He never blade before yet he knows how to. haha!
Huiling don't know to blade. And we shall teach her someday:D
Slowly ya huiling. Haha.
I seriously love my Band members! You know who you are:D

Huitian, Juvin, Debbie and Liying came later..
They were like super pissed off. And giving us a black face a first.
Becos the organizer of the BBQ din really get everything.
So they rang up them and ask them to buy.
Huitian, Juvin and Liying are fine. They came to talk to us..
Den I went over to Deb as she didn't even say HI to us..
like super sad :( I long time didn't see her ready and she like that.
So i went over to talk to her.. And we are fine after that.
Mingsong rode his bike to find me about 11 plus. For awhile? haha.
His house is near la. At the lagoon there. haha.
And I treated him a ice cream.
We shall blade together next time:D

Edmund, Weida, Huitian, Jordon, Alex, Huiling and me stay over till about 6 plus.
and we went home. Around 2 plus, we sat near the beach and it's like total darkness.
We had ghost story telling. Like damn scary.
And we change to jokes. haha. Damn funny! Laughing like...!
We played murderer and i donno wad. haha
I LIKE!!
Super fun and happy:D
Guess Pictures will tell.




At my house!
Err..
Look at her! haha.

Nice shot! haha




Waiting to be served




Roller blading was damn fun! long time since i blade
Where we put our bags.
Fazuan and me! haha I love him la! Friends:D

Soo damn ugly! haha

Prepare to fly kite
Flying the kite
Look at it! haha
I like this. Super nice shot.
Our feets are wet.
She is flying the kite
Look there!




I love her!!
Les??? haha

Cant't really see Fazuan.

Happy couple..
Wei zhen and me:D
Otah!
Liying and E ting.

Back to square 1.
Always the same! haha
Deb deb!! i love you. haha!!
We were laughing like crazy. Like only the both of us.
Deb says that she got somthing for me.
Opening for me
It's fake! fake! haha.. like so real! OMG.

It's always us:D I love them. haha


Eat and eat!


She's hugging the dust bin. My favourite colour.
Our sotong rice.
look at how she eats
From the start of the BBQ, Deb is like standing beside the BBQ pit till she goes home.
Cos she like eating while she is BBQ-ING. Like non-stop BBQ.
Deb invented this sotong rice:D nicenice! haha



Look at deb's retarded hands! the one in green

On phone with that ming song.. stupid! haha



Edmund is so HUGE!!

My love! haha
So sweet la



That's an effect.








I lost my tongue stud.













Matthew! haha. He's Hot.. haha. My senior
Succeed!

Sharon did it on time
can't jump. But huiling and me succeed in wz camera





Playing monopoly!
Jun Ren and liying:D
Ah Ju ar! haha
DS DS..
Edmoon and Weizhen
Me and Huitian! LOL.. she's not in ITE.. haha
Yu mei and Huiling..
Look at Jordon! haha.