Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy birthday Johnathan.

Went to JT birthday chalet yesterday.
As I have blog yesterday that Huiling will be coming over to my house and meet me.
But, in the end. NEVER.
I went to meet her at tamp.
And we went to shop for JT present.
After that we went to pasir ris, meet Huitian and Edmund.
Again, I bought Mac flurry to eat.
Like everyday. Omg.
We played mahjong at there.
And omg. I lost alot the first half but after that.
My luck came..
Too bad Matt wins.
He's good ok. He ask me to pay him half of it only.
When we are planning,
Edmund and me went hungry.
And I told huiling that.
She went to get food for me in the kitchen and
I asked her to feed me.
We were joking that she's our maid..
She even feed Edmund ok! haha
Huiling and Huitian went home about 1 plus 2.
after Mahjong about 4 plus,
went in the room send tat and me played WII.
haha. So fun.
Edmund joined in after that.
haha. I stay till this morning 7 plus.
Went home to sleep and untill 7 plus..
Went to sk after that. My father sent me there.

Edmund! when are u getting a hair cut?
Sisters!

Edmund's mouth is like saying the F word. haha

At the chalet. It's like a terrace house.

Wei ZhonG!


Yi ting getting us salad! haha.

I'm sure sad now :(
I wanted to catch up with you guys:(
W,H,E,D.