Monday, June 09, 2008

Tan and Swim!

Better of my own.
And I did.
Yesterday's picture.
The Esplanade concert hall.
Huiling and me:D
Today's tanning and swimming session.
Super nice sun. But made our eyes damn small. Can't really open
Slurpee during tanning is real cooling! haha
Huiling took this pic for me.
Met Huiling today about 1 at Tamp interchange.
And I'm not late! haha. But, she was late.
Went to tan and swim as usual.
Saw my cousin (Alvin) and his friend.
So, we went swimming together.
Huiling wanna learn Frog style. haha
I know how to swim I know almost everything.
Kind of genius ya. haha. LOL. Kidding. but i don't have any cert.
I wanna get all the cert. Can I?

After the swimming about 6, went to bathe.
I checked my phone and saw 2 miss call from Huitian.
So i call her back.
She ask us if we wanna go eat together with Edmund..
In the end, we went to 85 market and i brought Alvin and his friend along.
He sms me and ask me wanna meet.
But, I'm like at 85 and he is at Geylang wanna head to town to get himself a bag.
In the end I turned him down :(
Sorry I hope you understand.
So we ate stingray with rice.
And we ordered BBQ chicken and Fried oyster to eat.
I treated Huiling and Huitian la! haha
And Huitian says that she will treat me another time! haha
Huitian must not forget!
We ate till about 8 plus and we went home.
It's like damn early. But, Alvin friend need to go home so we went home early.


Singing session tomorrow with my classmate!
And New York New York after that with band members? Cool!
Loves!