Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drawing Neared

Hello!!
Just got back not long.
Went to serengoon CC just now and go for the drawing.
While waiting for the time to start, we went to watch ppl play badminton.
Damn funny la. Got one guy is like learning how to play and he is like so damn gay.
about 8pm we went to the 4th level.
and wait for the draw.
So while waiting, I play DS.
And we chat.
In the end, we draw kakit bukit CC.
Not bad I guess.
So now guys! Train well and do your best:D
I want to reset my router!
Damn it!
I forget the password. haha
And people who come my house can't use the internet. OMG.
Like so damn guilty.
I type the password, but i forget.
Damn it.
So I will reset it tml.
I think you're wandering why I can online as I'm using the wireless.
ANS: Becos when I type in the password the first time I use it, the computer auto save the password. That's why I can online. haha