Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My turn to be bored:(

Online now.
Just finish helping out WeiZhen with her school work:D
I hope I did something good. haha.
Joseph msn me and asked me to organize outing for clique.
I'm fine with anything.
So I gave him alot of ideas..
And all he did is commented and commented!
I say him of cos..
And I asked him to give me ideas instead of commenting la.
haha. So we will think about it:)
Was chatting with Nazri just now.
Nazri Jumaat! haha.
And he is bored but can't sleep. He ask me to play games with him haha. LOL
But, I told him I'm helping out with Weizhen's work..
Den he told me he wanna sleep.
How can he sleep when he told me that he is waiting to sleep because he's not sleepy..
So I continued with Weizhen's work.
He went offline after that and play PSP!
wth................ ok.. shall stop here!
Damn irritating can. Everyone is like addicted to PSP...................................................................
Anyway I'm not angry. haha.