Wednesday, June 25, 2008

KFC:D

Hello!
Today work up around 2.
Slept at 5 yesterday.
Holiday always like that, my dark eye rings sure come.
Bb came after his class.
After that Eddie came.
We went down to eat KFC.
And we three ate the new one. I forget what is it called.
Nice!
Enough for me.
I get full of that. haha.
After that came back to my house.
And we play games. In the end, we were late for sk.
Haha. Everyone is like waiting for us la.
I went there play my DS.
Play awhile, wei wei came and say he wanna play.
I lent him lo haha. Play till no bad. haha.
Den I go do the words finding donno what.
I find damn fast la. They so slow. haha
After that, I went to practice on my drum.
Today I don't know why I can't roll.
But nevermind tml tml. haha
Went to eat after that had something different today. haha
Crispy noodle when I always eat sambal fried rice. haha
Went home after that. Now, online.
Blogging! haha.