Monday, June 23, 2008

Back again

I don't know when. haha but, just enjoy the pictures:D:D




Bean! haha. We watch the Real life one on Friday:D
I think this is on Wednesday..
See the reflection??? haha it's mp3 la! haha
















Sorry for not updating last few days. Been quite busy and came home late.
So do have the time to update.
Friday,
BAND ROD DAY for sec 5 !
Forgot to bring my camera to secondary school.
And all the photos is with Liying!
ahah...
When can I have those photos??
haha
Anyway ROD was fun.
Liying and Juvin left earlier as they are going to Zoo to celebrate Yuting's birthday.
Weizhen left around 12. sad.
I will blog all the pictures another day as I don't have it now:(
It's fun with my friends! haha
Rod finish at 1.
Waited and waited for huiling.
Deb, went to meet Siewchen.
After Sir finish talking to Huiling and all,
Edmund, Yumei, Sharon, Huiling, Jordan, Alex, JT, Sengtat and me went to tamp.
We went to the arcade, Sharon and JT play the Big sweet land and they spent about 30 to get the jactpot!
Omg la! haha
Damn lots of sweets.
Went to Food court later.
Actually I wanna eat Long john but JT is afraid of the smell. haha
so we went Food Court instead.
We slacked at there till about 5.
They accompany me to bus interchange to meet Tayweizhen.
Den TWZ went home with me.
While the others I don't know. haah
Reach home, change and went out again.
Went to Sk. Watch Mr Bean they while they train.
Damn funny:D
After that TWZ went home with Deric. Baby, Nel, Allan and Eddie went to Ah boy's house.
We watch Army daze.
Funny. haha
Played games, eat noodle.
sleep at 4 plus am. haha
Woke up about 1.
and we need to be at sk at 2pm!
OMG.
I went to bathe and eat my lunch.
Went Allan is like taking his own sweet time! haha
Darryl, Allan, Rachel, Alvin, Kieron, Xiao Deric, Adrain reach already. haha
So we were late! haha
About 4 plus, we set off for our journey.
Went to east coast.
About 6 finish everything.
went back sk to have our dinner.
After that slacked and clean the room.
Damn messy at first but now. ok ready! haha
Cabbed back with Deric, Allan and bb.
Didn't really go home.
Put down things and went out again to Downtown.
Went to play Arcade. And bb got me mickey and minnie! haha
Bb got one too! haha
I can really make a collection out of it! haha
Waited for the movie "You Don't Mess With the Zohan"
Damn nice and funny!
Cabbed home after that with Bb.
And he took bus NR7 home.


Today went to sk about 2pm.
Something fun and scary things happened today! haha
OMG!
Lazy to elaborate la:D
And back home about 1am.
Omg!! You see the wiggles!!
Ah boy is lecturing My cousin. haha.
He is better now la:D
At least he isn't like others who is like smoking already at this age:)