Thursday, June 05, 2008

Before NS.

It's holiday!!!
And I'm super happy:D:D:D:D
haha.

  1. No need to wake up so early
  2. No need to sleep so early
  3. Can go out till late night!
  4. Meet up with those people I wanna meet. You know:D
  5. BBQ! and meet up with band members!
  6. Eat and Enjoy!
  7. Shopping
  8. Alot more!!

After my paper today,
went to Katong to eat with Tabita, Mingsong, Weijie, Rachel, Eileen and Wei wei.
After eating wanted to go sing. But, too bad it's full!
Went home after that to sleep while the guys went to play pool except for wei jie.
Super tired. Bathe and went to sleep.

About 6, went to meet Wenkai, Deric, Allan and BB..
Went to Soul Garden to have our dinner. As wen kai is going in NS tml.
We ate alot and had fun! haha




Allan and Deric!
Second round. You know? haha
Must really diet! haha
Everything in! Don't care

And me! haha
Look at my eye bags! OMG.. haha

Oh O~
Channel 8 having ghost show.
Mingsong told me that. haha.
I'm so full!