Thursday, June 05, 2008

I miss them like crazy!

Woke up at 8.30am to morning call that person up..
But in the end he went back to sleep.
Better be early tml! haha.
About 3.30 I should be meeting them at Inter Mac
But, don't know who make me late! haha
Went to market and eat.
In the end i reach about 4.3o. Omg.
Went to pasir ris crest to see they perform..
After that went whitesand to eat..
We took so long la. I mean we finish eating but we stayed and chit chat.

So looking forward for tomorrow!
I hope we will be staying over nite!
I'm super busy now chatting with like 10 people!
Omg. Planning about tml.
BBQ tml! for the band members!
I ask Nazri to go.. But don't know he will be going not. haha.
Hopefully la.. I miss him as a friend! haha.
Like so damn long time since we met and talk?
Ok till here. Gotta continue:D




Keeping their instruments.
Hello! Long time no see. haha
I miss her la! Finally got to meet up:D
She look prettier now with straight hair:D haha