Monday, June 16, 2008

Exhausted

Sorry didn't update my blog yesterday.
As I am too exhausted.
Didn't sleep when I'm over at Ah boy's place.
We played Mahjong again till the sunrise.
And again I won. haha.
This time round I won about $14.
Went to Sk later to have breakfast.
I breakfasted on wanton mee.
Nice! Spicy enough. I remember somebody can't eat chili. Because..... haha!
Nelson, Daryl, Allan, Ah boy, Eddie, Alvin, Desmond, Wei sheng, Eric and Derek ( Daryl's brother I donno which "Derek" And i assumed is this "Derek") were there too.
We gonna go KN.
To help them.
Damn hot yesterday. Was like sun tanning.
After that about 7pm, went back to SK.
We take away fried rice to Sk.
We chit chat and we even lecture the kids.
Finally, about 8 plus.
Eric, Alvin and me cabbed home..
Damn exhausted.
Reach home finish bathing and went to sleep till today.
Blogging now.
And going over to Ah boy's house later to play mahjong and have dinner!
See ya people:D