Friday, May 30, 2008

Always room for improvement....

Hello everybody..
Didn't really blog because my camera is with BB..
Anyway I lent BB my camera.
Because XB wanna take picture during his graduation.
Anyway I broke up with BB like last 2 weeks?
Don't ask why as I'm lazy to say..
For some people they might know. It's always the same thing.
Ya there's always a limit to everybody.
For so long. Ya. I hope he understand. We ar still friends.
It's good that we can still be friens:)

Went over to watch Weijie's basketball match today with Mingsong and Alvin..
It's sad that they lost. But, there's always room for improvement!
Saw Tabitta there with her friends..
From hougang came down all the way to support Weijie.
Went to eat KFC at bedok after that.
Alvin insisted on having 2 pieces chicken meal.
Den I'm like wtf! So fat still eat so much of oil..
And he was left with only 4 dollars.
Because before that, he bought cup noodles and eat...
See how much can he eat!
Mingsong treated him with the rest of money..
And Alvin was like so disrespect to him la.
Fking angry with him lo..
And saying people needed wacking.
He is the one who needed to be wacked like so no manners.
He should respect the elder la.. But...............
Who I bring him out with, say he is very irritating..
Ya.. although he have a cute face.. But so damn irritating..
Eileen kept saying he cute..wtf..
HE DAMN NEEDS ALOT OF BEATING FROM ME!

Went home after that online. And slept around 1 plus.. Super tired.

I'm in school now having OSA.. And blogging..
CRN test later!
School is till 6pm today.. That's long....