Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FIsh, Birhday, Full month and holiday!

Picture of last Wednesday. Bazaar:)

She won something. haha.

She won that with alot of money. haha..
Saturday, May 17, 2008
At bedok jetty. Till the next morning.
with Bb, Deric, Alvin, Allan, Ahboy.
Very fun fishing.. I caught the most fish!! haha :)

Sun is rising.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
On the cab

My father is kissing my cousin on the forehead. haha
Bb went there too:D
Finished out food. nice nice.. Cost about 300 plus.
Mummy' birthday. Eric and Sara.
My cousin. Super cool with that car:)
After that went to Ah leong's house to his son's full month.
Played cards and wont $6 with bb.
the banker lost alot today. About $100 plus. OMG!
I DON'T REALLY GAMBLE:)
Monday, May 19, 2008
That's alot:)haha
The guys:)
Went Eunos and eat after that..
Xb drive us home.. super fun:)

And happy BIRTHDAY TO DEB:) 19 MAY
and my Mummy:) 21 MAY
<3