Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last minute

Went to school yesterday. Only 2 lessons yesterday. SBM and OFC.
ALot didn't come. Some were like overslept. Some went for the running.
And Sherilyn, Bernice and larve got 3rd! That's proud:)
Went home after that. Meet BB and went home to sleep.
super tired. Finish sleeping, went to prepared that head to SK.
SK was fun. XB came and he drives.
Went to opposite coffee shop and eat.
Finish eating, XB drives us home.
But on the way, we last min decides to watch movie.
And we went. Went to E! hub. And we watch Chongka.
The sound effect super scary.
Before the movie starts, went to zone X to play Big sweet land.
They got me a mickey mouse again!
I love Mickey mouse! And I can make a collection out of it.
1.25AM the movie starts. Deric's friend who is working at the ticket counter, offered us a free popcorn. Not a small one. I think bigger than a large size.
After that movie, Xb drove us home. Reach home about 4.
BB went up with me as I'm really scared.
I slept in my mum's and papa's room yesterday.

Don't have any pictures as my camera is with xb:)