Friday, May 16, 2008

Best team:) without him

Down with fever, cough, runny nose and my voice is off!
OMG. I'm like super bored today in school.
Didn't really talk as I'm not feeling well.
Eileen and Mabel didn't come to school today.
And I'm super angry.
Maybe going school tomorrow but not for soccer.
I can't believe me under the sun when I'm sick:(
I don't want to be sick you know?
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Weijie, Ming song, Eileen, Mabel and Joseph came to my house about 10 to for project.
Wan cheng go off around 1. Weijie went home with him as he needs to get a white shirt from him.
Becos we will be doing our team shirt.
Great we score alot of points from that.
We did our project till about 5. Den we went to eat.
I swear that Joseph, Weijie, Mingsong and me didn't sleep.
About 7 we went to take cab to school to setup our bazaar.
Fun but really tired as we didn't sleep.
Wan cheng was like doing nothing.
Ya. But, he contributed more money. Like double?
But so what? I can also contribute more but doing nothing in the end. Hah!
After bazaar, went to cafe 1 eat and went home after that.
reach home finish bathing and went to bed. Enjoy the pictures:)


MY shirt!
Weijie and Mingsong!
My well done clown:)










Team photo. LOOK at our shirt! haha. Mingsong is the camera man:) thanks