Sunday, May 11, 2008

Movies at late night

Friday, May 09, 2008 & Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello everybody.

Sorry for not updating my blog.

Has been really busy for the past few days.

Doing project almost everytime i have the time to.

But I like to keep myself busy. And having things to do rather than rotting.

Sometimes it's really tiring and when I wish to have time to rest, I don't.

Went to school today. After school my group headed to my place to do project.

Pretty well we did quite alot.

About 6, everyone went home. And I headed off to sk.

Didn't eat. plan to eat after that. After the training, Alvin found out that his handphone is lost.

So we went around and search for it.

But too bad.

After that we went to eat. Mabel and Eileen should have reach my place. But I'm still outside.

Finish eating when home after that.

Saw them at my void deck and we went up do continue out project.

We had fun and laughter and anger and arguments. Jos and Mabel. Aiyo.

After we finish doing about 5 plus, Mabel and Eileen went Mac to eat. While others went home.

After eatng mac when home and sleep. Eileen and Mabel came to my house to sleep on my bed. haha. Enough la.

Sleep till 1 plus and Mabel went home about 2 plus.

Kieron came so early. Bb came after that.

We went market to have our lunch.

After lunch, went to my place again. We played games till about 6.

Deric called and ask me to prepare. And we went out after that to downtown.

Headed to Zone x went we reach downtown..

Alvin head ticket jackpot and got alot of tickets.

Bb and I got a Jackpot at big sweet land. And got a couple mickey mouse.

We played til about 10 plus. Went to central and eat.

after that Small eric brought Alvin and Kieron home.

While other went back to downtown to watch movie.

We watch What happens in Vegas.

Nice:)

Finish about 3.30am and we took cab home:)