Monday, August 04, 2008

Stop!! And go!!

Didn't go to SK today.
So I met them all at Teck Ghee CC.
Watch lion dance comp..
LOL. No need to say la..
haha. Bored as I can say.
Went to Darryl house with Rachel, Alvin and Adrian after that.
BB, Ah boy and Deric didn't go.
BB wanted to go. But..LOL.
Went to Darryl's house to sleep.
Slept with Rachel on Darryl's mother bed.
Sleep till about 6.30pm.
And went to eat.
Went back to watch Lion dance comp again.
But now is frees style de.
So nice la!
Very exciting la!
hahaha
Finish about 10pm.
Took bus 22 home with Rachel and Alvin.
Stop around my house. Got pasar malam cos I wanna eat.
So after finish eating. We accompany Alvin home. And went home after that.
Now, I'm blogging.
And chatting.
School at 9am tml.
Sure the Ming song will late.
Cos... He is still dota-ing.
Ok. Till here:D:D
Haha.
I wanna buy XD memory card soon!!!!!!!
2GB for $60!
And is Olympus!
Cool!!
Who wanna get me that?
:(:(
I wanna get it as soon as possible!
Cos my blog needs pictures from my camera!!