Thursday, August 28, 2008

Classmate!

Went to school today at 8.
Obviously was late again.
Raining cats and dogs went I alighted the bus.
Eileen did not come. So I went to school ALONE!! Proud:D
Walk to stadium and those who haven't yet done their NAPFA test have to get it down by today cannot do 2.4 today.
Because it's raining. How to run?
haha. So waiting for Jia ling to finish her 5 station.
Went to eat with Joseph, Weijie, Taby, Mabel, Xijie, Sherilyn, Bernice, Lai man and Jai ling after that.
BEO test was fine!
Think I can pass. Haha.
Joseph called me "Didi" or "korkor" during POA lesson.
LOL.
Thanks Bernice for taking this picture for us:D
Thanks Joseph for this. haha.
Thanks Bernice for this again! haha. My face is damn GORGEOUS la!
Thank me for this:D haha. Like so sweet la.
Joseph just walk pass and I don't know what is he doing.
LoL. Mr Liew! haha. Our BEO teacher.