Friday, August 01, 2008

Singing and Mingsong's house!


Went to school yesterday and didn't go for BPF.
haha. So I sleep till about 12.
Eileen told lesson is at 2pm.
But, it's at 1pm.
So we were like late la.
We reach there about 2.
Den got another 1 more hour to go..
Damn sian la.
Haha.
Went to POA after that.
Joseph ask me if I'm free last night.
Well, I'm not. (Becos need to go meet up with deb and all)
and they are going Katong to sing!
But, I rejected him.
Few mins later, Elsie called me and say settle their things tml.
But, I don't remember her asking me to tell deb and all.
So I didn't.
Decided to go Katong with them.
Eileen, Joseph, Mingsong, Weijie, and Abby is going too.
So Eileen came my house to change and all.
Was damn late la.
Becos of something.
Went to buy Mac and yes! I got athletic although yesterday is basketball cup ready.
Reach Katong about 8.
Was late la.
Sing sang sung till about 11pm.
Went to eat and the 3 gentleman is there to pay!
Lol. Thanks alot man:D:D
After eating,
Accompany Abby to donno what road as she was going to her grandpa's house to sleep.
We chat under her grandpa's block.
In the end, Weijie father came. And he drove us to Ming song's house.
We went to Ming song's house and Abby didn't go her grandpa house in the end.
Watch Dvd "Ghost game"
Not that scary but over all ok la. haha.
After the show, he ask us girls to sleep in his room.
In the end I don't want.
Den We went back to comp to with the guys.
Play DS and joke around.
Ming Song damn funny la.
He play the DS like her very pro.
Like a kid like that la. Haha.
Went home about 7.30am.
Reached home and went to sleep. Haha.
Now Darryl, Darrick, Adrian, Rachel, my bro and his girlfriend are here.
Deric coming soon.
They went to get their pay for yesterday and they came to my house as they travel from AMK to here. lol.
Till here and I not yet have my breakfast or lunch:(
Hungry la! hahaSinging. Look at Joseph! haha
Ming song thinks that his house la! lol

Eileen act one camera shy but she is not. haha

Joseph self take! haha

Ming song singing! haha. Like that also can sing. LOL

The face you see is what Ming song always do. WTH!
Laugh some more.
Weijie: Wait let me have a drink first before I can disturb Eileen.

Here he goes! Lol. He always disturb Eileen. LOL

Smile Smile Smile