Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm back!! Everything:D

Yeah. My memory card may be lost.
But, I still can blog with pictures:D:D
Using cable la. haha
Went to school today and got back test paper!
Haha. Still, I score A la!
haha.


Last Friday!
Damn cute this boy:D


Me and Weizhen's.
First test!
Second test!
Look at the marks!
And mind you. We didn't copy.
We are seated by register number. haha
Ming Song and Wei Jie bullying Eileen (Yang Xiao Bian)
Trying to run away from Weijie. haha. Damn funny la.
Anyway they are just playing around la.

Smile some more!
Laugh and now get bullied again. LOL!

No face to face people around her i guess. haha:D
The outcome. Eileen's
Mingsong's

She thought it's all over.
Yeah for now Weijie acted shy only
Eileen start again. I guess she is not enough of those bullying.
Eileen: O oh!!! Shit I should have just shut up (Whisper to herself)
Eileen: Don't care just beat them with all my strength!
Weijie: I not scared la. you hit me also not pain. Itchy only
Weijie: Wan play is it? Come on!
Again. Like non stop fighting la!
Weijie: I tell you. Better get out if not i chase you out with this broom!
People take a look! Eileen still can smile. I think she really come out from Hougang chalet (Mental Hospital) She like not enough ah! haha. Lol
THE END OF SCHOOL!
Went home and sleep for awhile.
Darryl they all came and we went to pasar malam to buy things to eat.
Saw Allan also queuing for Ramli burger I don't know how to spell.
And Rachel came after that.
Finish eating, went to basket ball court and watch them play.
After awhile, I went home and bathe. But, of cos they didn't follow la.
Went back down after that.

Some play till very childish and take it very seriously,
But some just play for fun. haha.
Chatted till about 10, went back to pasar malam to buy things
and went home after that!

Till here:D
And people please do not stop viewing my blog.
I know my last 2 post is like sian la. All words.
But I'm sure even my memory card is lost, my blog will still be the same! haha
Take care
School at 2 tml.
And I'm tired la