Monday, August 11, 2008

I wan this and that! haha

Went to Simei today.
Rachel, Darrick and Daryl accompanied me.
Went I reached there, took the queue number there are still 20 people in front of me.
But, I'm so lucky la. Weizhen sis is working at there. So I don't really have to wait.
Happy la:D Went to challenger later and saw hard disk! I wan to buy!
320GB for like less than $200.
Headed to long john but i didn't eat because I ate my meal earlier. haha
Went to pet Safari!
I wan to have a dog! But I can't too bad..
My mother don't let:(:(
But Darryl wanna buy a dog!
Damn cute!
How I hope I can:(
Sian.

Went back to 137 later.
Watch them played basket ball.
But not so nice. haha.
Deric was hungry.
And we went to eat.
I ate fish and chips.
Went back to 137 again.
Played DS.
Track and field game. Nice la!!
Damn fun and exciting!
I wanna buy guitar grip for guitar Hero on tour!!
But I donno how much it will be:(