Tuesday, August 26, 2008

stay Tuned!!

Hey xiijie!!
I think someone deleted that picture!!
So sad.
Never mind got chance.
Haha.
Sunday!

Long time never eat la!!

Monday!!

All different colour. lol.
But mine is like drop alot of time.
Me and him!
Cute la! haha.
He act gay gay only.
Sherilyn and me! haha. Like Doll.
And lai man behind la..
Calefare!!
Eileen trying to act camera shy. lol.


Joseph trying to act gay.
With his spect.
Hey he is a gentleman in real life ok!!


Eileen and me!
My "maid".
Just kidding :D haha
Joseph spect! lol.
PINK! So cool!
This i saw WZ smiling! haha
Lol!! See Huiling and Weizhen.
Haha. I zoomed in from my camera and saw huiling smiling.

Waited for him so long! lol..
den he walk so damn slow! hahah

So many fries!!
Wz here:D
Nice la i take de:)
Me! Don't know why my eyes so red.
After the movie we went to eat KFC!
Huiling didn't eat.
But we offered her something to eat and drink.


Today

Today. Took bus 60 with Deric to school today.
LOL.
And saw this!
Like cool only.