Friday, August 22, 2008

See like me:D


Wednesday!Eileen got bullied by Mingsong again.
Look at Mabel's face!!!
I dono how it started.
But, Ming song told me Eileen drew his shirt using pen. LOL!

Walking away from Eileen. Mabel is with me la..
She wanna stay away from Eileen too! LOl..
haha.
Look at Eileen. Lol.. haha..
Damn sad..
Don't be:D haha.
Anyway we are just having fun ya to ppl out there.
Eileen won't take it to heart:D


Joseph. Have a nice trip to bangkok.

On the lift.
This is Eileen with the Teeth showed..
And the one on the right is Lai man.
Photo taking session
Waiting for Photo-taking session. See Mabel is in between Ming song and Eileen.
Becos they will sure fight. lol
I anyhow. haha. But I think it's nice:D
So nice la!! I mean the "rose"
My collection of Mickey and Minnie mouse.
I think none of it is from my own pocket.
Friends and BB bought it for me:D
Thanks.



Yesterday's

All these pictures are snapshots.
Mostly Deric took the pictures.Allan: Chimpanzee's face!
Again.
I don't what face is this.
But Deric trying hard to capture his "dog face".
Lol.
Deric: Shy dog face!
Hey Deric! I know my bangles went well with my hand. Don't jealous:D
Look at Allan's face! This face is seriously like dog! lol:D

Haha. Ahbee action is damn funny la. lol
Deric so happy. I don't know for wad! lol