Sunday, August 03, 2008

My Camera XD memory card!

Happy and then a sad day!
Went AMK hub with Weizhen, Ahboy, Deric, Darryl, Darrick and Adrian today.
We watch "Money no enough".
Damn nice. Funny and touching!
Laugh like hell.
Went to Teck Ghee CC to watch traditional lion dance comp.
They are like.........................(better not to mention)
If SK comp at there, I think sure go Taka!
Went to take 22 after that
With them and BB.
went home and they went to Ahboy's house to stay.
I can't la.. Parents don't let.
Say I girl this and that.
Ya I know they are worried.
But they sure know I'm not that kind that will anyhow!
Those ppl know me should know la.
So I'm home now. Praying that my camera memory XD card will come to me tml.
I lost it damn sad.
But nvm..
Weizhen claim that it's her fault.
So she decided to pay half of the price.
But i think it's like exp la.
I bought it at $100 for 512mb. Of cos with the Olympus brand.
But if not Olympus de think cheeper?
Hopefully.
I'm going bathe now!
And eat my Mac spicy meal up sized!
Damn hungry la..
And sk people! don't miss me:D:D
But I miss wenkai..
Supposed to stay at ah boy's house and can have a nice talk with Wenkai as he just book out.
But............