Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello:D

Sorry for not blogging last few days.
Should blog now:D
Went to school today around 8am.
Did BEG.
I cut my nails during BEG.. use that chance to cut la! haha
After that teacher taught us how to make up.
But I seriously don't know. haha
My classmate volunteered and I still don't know how.
But, never mind. haha.
She's not scolding anyone. haha.
Just happened that the face like that.
Got chewing gum.. EEEEK!
Her friend cleaning up for her. haha
Who ask her to keep saying people. Den like got Karma! haha
Make up and explaining whatever thingy. haha
Break time! Went to Noods. And had this.
Like expensive only. $4.20 just for like that.
haha. LOL. It's ok. But not worth it.
I told you my camera is good:D
Me!
11pts I got from N level and it brought me here:(
But it's ok.
Slowly:D

See ya.
Force 136?
haha