Sunday, August 17, 2008

Drink drank drunk drunken!

Went to SK today for 7th month dinner.
Fun la!!
Especially Wen kai book out!
Happy!
They drink and drink.
Luckily got me and my cousin Yan yan.
To stop them from drinking more..
You know Drink drank drunk?
haha.
Drunk man don't know that they are drunk.
Because they do not know what they are doing.
All they do is drinking and drinking.
I know they had fun drinking.
yeah happy la today:D:D
I did not drink:D



Yesterday, Friday!
Artist from mediacorp.
I think you all know who she is? haha. She damn funny la.
Especially hui ge. haha. they face so like cute la! haha

I bet you can see it:D
Shocked?
Again..
All these are snapshots. Not purposely ok. ahha
Face changing is cool!


Today, Saturday!!!!
Look at his face and the eyes. haha.
he's not drunk but his face makes him look like.
$300 Martell from Eddie.
Like happy only! haha.
Army boy came out of came and can drink!! happy! haha.
But don't drink too much la!
Look at his mouth! haha. funny


Point point! haha
Deric is not drunk too! haha
If drunk will fight. haha
Better not be:D
Don't know what he doing. But just take only. haha
Stupid face. haha.. make sure he do that when he don't drink.
Happy la
Look at his eyes.
HUH!??
So cute!!!
Kieron's, Mine, parants!
Alvin and me got the same one.
the medium size.