Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rain rain go away


Rachel is not headache or what. Don't worry. She is just tying her hair. haha:D


Eeeeek!! Like.......................
Hey! I'm damn happy today because someone bought me XD memory card for my camera.
He told me to treat it as belated birthday present. haha. LOL.
Thanks NaDz. Although I felt bad at first.
How the box look like inside. So cute la!
Like shocked ar deric's face.
PSP Some more!

Look at the leg.. Damn hairy la!

Mine! Ming song I know u wanna eat.
But next time ya. And where's KFC?
Can you see how many packet of candy floss they bought?
Seee, like Yummy ar!
Like nice ar see they way they eat.




Damn tired now.

Eyes are shutting down soon.

I will go to sleep soon after I blog.

Eileen didn't not come to school today.

So, I went school alone.
Congrat Karrie! Finally I got the courage to go school alone!

People that know me should know that I can't be alone.

Even go out. And let me tell you, I never shop alone in my wholelife before!

Ok back to today.

Was on bus 31 and saw Joseph boarding the bus.
He looks like I owed him $100,000,00.

But, I guess because it's morning and some people don't like to talk much.

Just like me. When I'm tired, I don't like people to keep asking me stupid questions as I will get irritated and frustrated. (Nornally when I'm tired la, LIKE NOW!)

Sometimes in the morning. But not getting irritated or whatever.

School all the way from 8am-5pm.

Eh, like office hour ar. haha.

Went to school and have NAFA.

Damn lazy to run la. But, i drag myself to.

I don't like running for nothing.

But if soccer different la. I can run like dog is chasing ma. LOL

After that got BEO test.

And did project for POA.

damn hell tired.

And the bad thing is it's raining today!!

I don't want:(:(:(

Till here. Going sleep now:)