Monday, August 18, 2008

Dave Ming Cheng!

Met Daryl under his block yesterday.
We waited for Alvin to come down from his block.
Daryl like cannot stand still or sit still.
He like so hyper must move here and there. LOL.
He even went up the lift and came down from the stairs.
After Alvin came down, bused down to Eunos to take MRT to Bugis.
To meet Weizhen.
Daryl and Alvin went to the toilet while weizhen wasn't here yet.
After that Daryl went to buy something to eat.
Keep complaining to me that the "chicken cutlet" is very little.
He asked me if I wanna eat not. Of cos I don't want.
So little still wanna give me eat. He sure not enough.
After he finish eating, he look like sad. haha.
Because he is still hungry. LOL!
Weizhen came after that.
So we went to take MRT to suntec.
We reached and we bought movie ticket. "Meet Dave".
Accompany wz to carrefour. I donno how to spell.
Becos she wanna get her camera extra batt changed.
After that we went to eat.
Something funny happened.
Lazy to elaborate la.
Omg! I saw the guitar hero on tour game with the grip is like almost $90!
Can't buy the grip only. Thats sad:(
Movie starts at 740pm.
To like 930om.
2hrs lol.
Damn funny and nice la!
Must watch:D
Went home after that and sleep after I bathe.