Monday, August 11, 2008

prawning!

Saturday night!
Meet up with Wenkai, Deric, Allan, Darrick and Darryl.
Went to Bishan for prawning la!
Prawns there are much more stupid than other places.
Ok There is on "Handsome" John is rotting now.
Cos he is the only one in office now. (But i'm sure there's still SOMEONE:D)
So I'm helping him to kill his boredom.
JOHN! ENJOY READING MY BLOG:D
The army boy!! haha
Look at Deric stupid face! haha
Huiling didn't go with me la. Her parents don't let.
Stress man Allan's face

We have reach Bishan!
PSP again!

Look at the person's leg. lol. haha
Happy la Deric fish the biggest prawn of all. haha
Big?
Allan is the BBQ man..

Me with army boy!! haha:D

Went to Darryl's house after that. I slept at his bed ALONE!
He slept at his mother's bed.
Sleep till about 11, I woke up.
But, they still sleeping. Lol.
And so I call them to wake up.
Allan and Alvin woke up ready and we play DS togethey. haha.
After that Darrick woke up. And he joined us.
But Deric and Darryl still sleeping la.
And Deric snored like what! haha
About 2 we went down to eat after they finish bathing.
Took 22 and back to my house.
My turn to bathe. And meet they again at 137.
This time Rachel and Eddie were here too.
We went to pasir ris farm way 1 to prawn again!
It's nice. But not here. haha
They walk damn fast la!
Like got snake, the grasses so tall. lol

Rachel and Darryl. hahaMe and Eddie! haha
Look at how tall the dog is!
Damn big la!
What the hell lo. I heard it's only 2 years young.
I don't know how the mother give birth la haha.



American shorthair. Cute la. I like the colour.
But like carpet. May camouflage with it. haha
This is cute. haha

:D:D
If you people don't believe it's damn big, go see it on your own. haha
Like shocked only man their face. haha
Went to take 58 after that.
Took DVD to meet ah bee at 137.
Went home after that:D