Wednesday, February 04, 2009

X-ray appointment.

Appointment at 2.30pm and we left house at 2pm.
Was accompanied by Weizhen and Mummy.
When I reached there, it's around 2.20pm.
Was asked to fill in form cause I'm first time going there.
They need my particulars and all.
Patient's name and I saw Parent's name. LOL!!!
I'm so Lameshit. haha.
Waited for awhile and they called Miss Ngai.
I went in. Other then then Orthodontist, 2 more girls were in there. I think they are learning from my Orthodontist la.
Took pictures of my teeth.
X-ray was fast. LOL!
And they even do a mold of my upper teeth and lower teeth.
At first he put the green thingy like plasticine to my teeth.
I'm like.. eeew.
Then put there to stay for it to harden.
The whole thingy end about 40mins.
Cabbed to golden mount with Allan and weizhen.
Reached there got changed after awhile headed back to sk to eat and all.
Next appointment will be Feb 24th:D

The Sweet that is very sour.
I like. My cousin's wife bought it at Japan I think.



e