Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updated:D SK WEEK.

Sorry haven't been updating.
Told myself that I should be blogging now instead of continue sleeping. haha.
So I hurried myself to eat . LOL!
Pictures are ready. Just words and the post is ready to be posted:)
Copyrighted pictures:D
Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009


Allan wore his sock not his feet but to his hands LOL!
Super smelly. Allan was like kept on disturbing them with his smelly socks, smelly shoes and smelly shirt. haha

Ahbee's painted nail and Rachel's.

Big tattooo. LOL!

Headed home at 4am. And went to sleep.
:D. PONTITI.

Wednesday, 25 Feb 2009

Double rainbow did you notice that?
I took it just outside my house. So nice la.
Copyrighted:D


Headed to SK after having our dinner.

Thursday, 26 Feb 2009
Still at SK.

Over night at SK with. Gilbert, Valerie, Li heng, Eddie, Rachel, Ah boy, Darrick, Deric and Daniel.

Waiting for supper.

Acting cool. He knew that I'm taking his picture.

The one helping us to cook. haha

After we finished eating, We got bored and found something to play with.
Fire. LOL!
We are trying to kill the wrigglers in the water that left over from the rain.
Fire man.
Look at this. Nearly burn the whole plastic bottle. haha.
This is cool!
Kang.
Now for the SK.
:) Nice.
Morning did not sleep at all, Chusi.
Chusi played cymbals and 'Lou'.
Chu till 12 and it started raining cats and dogs.
Waited for ah leong kor kor to be ready and he send us home.
Darrick, Li heng and Valerie went to Rachel's house to bathe.
My brother, his girlfriend and I went back home. LOL
Finished bathing, Finished dressing my feet and went to sleep.
Rachel called after awhile and came to my house.
I continued sleeping. Because I'm super tired.
Woke up around 630pm. And Played Guitar Hero with them.
Played drum.
Bused down to sk to have dinner.
Headed home and sleep. LOL!
Friday, 27 Feb 2009
Headed to SK. Stayed overnight at there again.
So much fun. Time passes very fast. ahah.
And took the first bus home.
In the bus saw 2 guy going school.
From the back, they look like xiao bai and nelson.
Was teasing Gilbert they were like this before. LOL! AHHA


Xiao bai and Nelson. LOL!