Monday, February 16, 2009

Infected feet of mine

Afternoon people!
I just woke up not quite long.
And now I'm having lunch. haha.
Ok now I'm finished with my food and finished washing dishes.
I'm free to blog now. haha
Appointment at 8.30pm.
Not dental appointment this time round.
It's Clinic appointment. LOL!
The reason I'm going is because there are some infection under my feet.
Need to laser it so that it will stop the spreading.
The more I drag, the more it will spread.
I'm kind of scared. LOL!
Because my cousin said that the injection is painful. LOL!
And probably can't walk for like 2 to 3 days after that.
Never mind. Sooner or later I will have to get rid of it.
Pain won't last forever:)
Picture of it.
I think it's abit digusting. LOL!

WARNING DISTURBING PICTURES. SEE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

And I just got a call from Eddie.
Saying that need to reach SK by 6pm today. LOL!
I can't go down. Appointment book.
Don't know about them. Told Darrick already.
But called Deric and he did not pick up. LOL