Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twilight, Husky:)

No pictures today.
Sorry:)
Met Darrick and Shuzheng under my block around 5pm.
Deric was angry at first.
Because I asked him to come down to meet us and then Sz wanna go withdraw money.
I didn't know he was angry till I called him.
He picked up with angry tone. Seems frustrated talking to me.
I'm wondering why.
So I asked him, ''Why are you so angry?''
''You ask me come down then we you all went?''
I'm like. ''We are still at the traffic light.''
He asked me to go without him.
I ignored what he said.
When under his block and called him.
He told me he wasn't home.
Asked where he was and he told me basketball court.
So we headed to Basketball court without withdrawing money.
Dragged him along when he was still kind of angry.
Talked to him on the way but he don't seems to have a reply.
After awhile we are back to normal.
When to have Macs.
Headed back to basketball court after that.
Allan came down with 2 books.
Twilight and New Moon.
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn got no more stocks.
I know I'm slow. haha. But it is okay.
Yes I'm buying full set:D
It's cheap.
Twilight and New Moon for just $22.80.
Not second hand. It's first hand:D
Just that there's discount. haha.
Thanks Allan and Allan's friend:)
Read book. Around 8.30, headed to play with Husky!!
Not pure Husky la. He's mixed. With Golden Retriever.
The ears are down. Not up. So cute la:)
Named Shadow.
Played with him for awhile till 9.30.
And headed back down to find them.
Homed after accompanying Darrick for the bus:)