Friday, February 06, 2009

Laptop for my Brother:D

Lime green:D:D
I like the colour. LOL!

I'm back.
Back from tampines den 137 den bathing. LOL!
I'm so lame..
Ok My parents got my brother a laptop..
Haha. I think the laptop is pretty good.
Brand Acer. 4gb, 320gb HDD.
LOL! Cool. Got web cam also. haha.
Free Cannon Printer that cost $199.
But we've already got a printer. LOL!!
Nevermind just take only. haha.
Bought the Laptop at Best. Cos around $1500 only.
Saw the limegreen headphone that I wanted long ago.
So I grabbed it and showed it to my mother.
Eric saw and ask me to get one for him too. LOL!
But different colour.
Now Ah bee he is my cousin.
Is at my house now.
He brought his laptop over to my house and he and my brother are going to play Dota later. LOL!! Dota so lame...haha. Cool:D
Yeah going down to SK tmr
SK dinner at Sat night.
I will cabbed to SK after my work. haha. $50 $50 + $100