Sunday, February 22, 2009

Granted:D

I passed my Basic Theory Test:)
Weizhen and Gilbert passed tooo.
HAPPY:D
Saturday!
Headed to Peninsula with Shu Zheng, Deric, Darrick and Gilbert.
After Shu Zheng bought the things he wanted to buy, walked to Suntec.
Played arcade. And Deric caught mickeys for me. :D
Played with the 'Big Sweet Land' and we spent alot of money.
Finally we hit the jackpot. And got the big mickey.
So cute:D
Headed to Ubi for my e-trial test after that.
And they went to SK.
After my e-trial, asked my father to pick me up there and fetch me to sk.
So he did.
But he went off after sending me there.

Saturday.
Woke up around 11am.
Bathed, eaten and went down to meet Gilbert Because he just finished his Basic Theory Test and do not want to go home.
Deric came was with him. And Darrick came after that.
After awhile I headed to bus stop. My turn for Basic Theory test.
Met Weizhen in the bus.
Passed the test and went to book for Advance Theory Test.
Book 2 practical lesson on 1 day. LOL!
Test on March and Practical lesson on April.
School will be starting on April 13. haha
Bus down to SK alone after that.
I just started reading New Moon. Just yesterday after the test.
I hoped for my feet to recover soon!!
So that I can run, jump and do anything like I used to:D



Deric with his favourite weapon.

Can hook someone's neck


Again the neck.

Alvin laughed until he wanna vomit.

LOL!

Look at this!! COOL:D

The 2 small ones were caught by Deric and the big one is like Shared among us:)
haha. But deric spent the most. Shuzheng the second most. haha:D Thanks

So cute!




Photobucket