Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dealing with infected feet

I'm on my bed now using lap top.
Yes just got home, bathed of cos.
Went to the doctor just now, and 12 of that thingy. Okay I name it virus spot.
Yes Doctor found 12 of that. LOL!
I'm like I thought there were only 6. I didn't know it went x2. LOL!
Reached there and was asked to wait for awhile.
When it was my turn, was asked to go over to room 2.
Told to lie on the bed. And the nurse, auntie Ami. She is my aunt's friend.
Helped me to clean my feet.
And count how many I got exactly. Yes 12 as I mentioned.
Doctor started to work on my feet. Yeah both.
Started with the lesser one, which is my left leg.
Injection was painful. But tolerable.
12 injections for making my feet numb.
Laser those virus spots after that.
Some of the laser hurt because it didn't numb my feet well, and yer tolerable.
Not holding on to anyone. Not screaming. Not crying. But I said ''Pain''.
Doctor: I can find any shape of it on you feet. The rectangular, circles or oval. And there are babies too.
Me: There are even son, daughter, mother, father, grand-father, grand-mother and even the great-grand.
Doctor: WOW! You can even joke. You're really tough.
Me: I kept quiet didn't know what to say.
After all the doctor says that I'm tough and look sporty. LOL!
Total was like 150 plus. I'm so troublesome. LOL!
Oh ya. Mummy was like asking me to go for surgery. For my sweaty Palms and feet.
My sweaty feet wet the towel that is lay under my feet. LOL!
See how troublesome I am. LOL!

Photobucket

Bandage is ugly! LOL!
First time having bandage.
How i sleep.
I can't take out my bandage after the next day.
So my mummy was afraid of those dirt stucked on the bandage while I'm walking.
So she asked me to sleep like this. LOL!!
Okay I'm turning in now.
I'm so tired now:)
Hope my feet recover real soon:D