Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reminiscing

Good afternoon:)
I just woke up not long ago. Did not attend Graduation Ceremony.
Because I'm tired and too lazy to do so.
Eileen didn't attend too because of I'm too lazy and she got to work too.h
Having my lunch now.
Browing through my HDD and saw many photos of the past.
Kind of miss it. So much fun with you guys in the past.
2006 pictures. When I'm in sec 3.

Karrie and Debbie 2006

Me and Debbie:D

Photobucket
So much fun with her around.

Karrie and Debbie 2006

After school.

Karrie and Debbie 2006

After my chicken pox.
You can see the dot on my face. Between my eyes.

2007

Photobucket

The indian girl that we used to disturb.

Photobucket

Adeline behind frowning. LOL. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And you believe?

Photobucket

Debbie's shrek ears.

Photobucket

She is always on the phone during recess.

Photobucket

Smelling her? lol

Photobucket

That's me. No need to say. LOL.

Photobucket

Debbie do not know how to eat. LOL. Look at the table.

Photobucket

Hugging deb deb.

Photobucket

Deb being touched by ade. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know that I'm strong.

Photobucket

And also retarded. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tie and dye can be use in many ways.

Photobucket

Hiding place?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a sarong?

Photobucket

Use to be:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is funny, Deb:)

Photobucket

My tie and dye.

Photobucket

I look kind of fat. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forgot who we are imitating. LOL

After seeing thru all these pictures, everything feels like it just happened yesterday.

Actually there are more pictures.

Will upload it when I'm free:)