Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy belated Birthday to Alvin:D

Sorry for not updating this few days.
Because I'm somewhat busy.
Woke up early today, like recent weekends.
Dim Sum Restaurant with families. Cousin, Aunts and Uncles were there too.
Celebrated belated birthday with Alvin.
Though he already celebrated with his family on Feb 14 which is his actual birthday and it's Valentine's day:)
I can't remember what restaurant is that.
But I can remember I went there before and alot.

Photobucket
Cake from Prima deli. LOL.
Photobucket
Kayden is so cute.
That's his father and also my cousin:)

Photobucket
Birthday Boy, Alvin:)
New Adidas lime green watch he have got.
Present from his mummy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Since today after the blowing cake session, whenever Kayden see a candle/fire, he will blow.
That's cute. But better don't blow of the joystick u see at the temple:D
Photobucket

Photobucket
You see. I did not lie. haha.
Cute:D