Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dressing my feet by myself

Done dressing my feet by myself:D So proud..
Seriously not a single pain of my wounds.
Oh ya talking about wounds, I must take in more vitamin C to get my wounds heal faster.
Maybe buying vitamin C tablet or eat oranges:)
I like it!!
Met Gilbert, Darrick and Deric at 137 around 5pm.
Bused down to AMK.
Too early so we went to eat LJS.
Had ''The Great Combo''. I ordered that because the combo consisted of Fish and Chicken.
I love LJS's fish. haha.
After that we walked to NYP.
To look for Nelson. He got lion dance training for NTU's competition.
Saw many funny things and we laughed by ourselves.
After that took bus to AMK interchange.
Went to eat and took the last bus home.
Maybe meeting weizhen tomorrow to pass her the books she bought.
Sorry about today. Last min thingy. So sorry:)


Look at Deric. Like the coach. haha

Till here.
Wanna finish Twilight and move on to New Moon.
Getting more and more excited.
Shu zheng wanna borrow my Twilight. haha:D