Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vitamin C

Dress my feet by myself again.
Yes it's like a everyday routine now.
Information from ah bee that it takes at least 2 weeks for the wounds to heal.
I'm like. HUH? Means I have to dress my feet everyday till the 2 weeks passed and my wounds are fully healed?
I prayed hard it will be less than 2 weeks, OH MAN.
Even bought myself Vitamin C tablet.
Darrick came after his school. He was early because his teacher let them go early.
Weizhen came after that. And I passed her the books.
Stop bullying me Deric and Eric. Thanks:)
I hope both of you will understand.
Especially Eric haha.
Dinner with Shu Zheng, Darrick and Weizhen.
Fish and Chips for dinner:):)
And I treated ShuZheng for his dinner.
After that accompany weizhen to wait for bus.
Headed to 137 again.
After like few minutes, bought bubble tea and headed to guardian.
Bought what I need and headed back.
Basketball court after that.
A granny carrying her grand-daughter and sat beside me.
She know who I am. And I know who she is.
Because this is the second time I saw her:D:D.
The baby girl is so cute! With very little hair like mine. HAHA!
I think hers is lesser than mine. Comparing the hair of mine when I'm a baby.
The baby is cute. Smiling all the way.
Looking at Alvin and she will be very happy.
And screaming like she never did before. haha.
Around 10.30pm. We headed back home.
Was very early now adays because they are like crazy over dota-ting.
So they all went home early to dota. LOL!
I'm totally NOOOB in dota.
But I tried:)
Theory trial test tomorrow at 7pm.
And Saturday will be the real test. Wish me all the best:)
I'm finishing Twilight today.
3 more chapter to New Moon:)