Monday, February 23, 2009

Learning is fun:D

:D
update update!!
Happy! Just saw my e-mail from the indoor stadium saying that Jason Marz is having a concert. On 5th of March.
Ok back to today.
Those holes are recovering, especially those small holes.
Vitamin C that I bought last few days are finished. I think the vitamin C helped my wounds/holes.
Headed to SK today.
Went there and learn alot of things today.
Dragon's big cymbals.
Lion's drum and 'lou'.
Had fun with them. Like almost everything we laughed:D
The funny thing is that.
Shu Zheng and me kept singing 'Lucky' from Jason Marz.
And Deric got irritated.
1st we keep singing.
2nd when we board the bus, malays are listening to that song too. LOL!
3rd I don't know how to put them into words. But Shuzheng sing it and I found it funny.
"Do you hear me? I'm talking to you..Across the Water~~Across the deep, Blue Ocean~~~
We sing from soft to loud for the water and Ocean.
This is how we sing. We emphasize on the 2 words.
So whenever Deric heard we sing that song, he will stare/hit us. So funny la. haha


WOW!!!

Always captured him laughing/smiling. LOL!

His hair looks like the soldier in Mr bean's movie.
The soldier that wouldn't move. You know?
I just cant find a picture of it to show. Sigh.. LOL!