Saturday, January 24, 2009

They sold the cause for the queen.

I'm so proud of myself that I didn't sleep till 6pm today!!
But I woke up at 4.30pm. I know that it's late. But, improved!
Called Vincent and he said that he's at KFC with Allan.
So without bathing. I went down to look for them.
Hello~ I didn't bathe because I'm going for a hair cut. haha:D
Alrighhhttt?? Waited for them to finish their chicken.
And headed to cut my hair.
Cut my super long irritating fringe. Ang trimmed my everything.
Chopped off the damaged part:D
So happy!!
I rather my hair to be healthy and I don't mind it being short. haha:D
Headed home to bathe and Allan blogged while waiting for me.
Bused down to SK after that with Deric and Allan.
Reached, Allan quickly took the drum stick and played with the drum.
So damn noisy la!! Bert joined in. He played the cymbal. And, MORE NOISE!!
Some peace for my ear drum please!!!
Practiced drum and helped out with Chingay stuff.
Fun with them. And thanks Darrick Lim for sweeping the floor:D:D
Harding working. I'm serious.
Ah boy should have give us a treat after that. But he didn't LOL!!
Went to eat after that.
And headed home.
Need to get up early tmr to collect my camera at Valley point with my mother.
So I need to sleep early too!!!
Haha. got to go.
Nights everyone:D