Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Open up your mind like me:D

Went down to meet them just now after my dinner.
Passed my cousin cheque and headed to the newly opened Indian Muslim restaurant.
With Vincent and Wenkai.
Vincent ate a lot!
1 prata susu
1 prata milo
2 Potatoes Thosai.
But I ate butter Thosai.
So damn BIG! Can't finish it. haha.
Nice:D
Deric and Allan came after that.
Finished eating and heading to 130.
Had fun. They did stupid things by comparing something. LOL!
Quite lame and shall not say what it is.
Talk things out with Vincent.
Ya, sorry that I assumed.
That's why I will say "use your brain la".
I get really frustrated when people ask me stupid questions.
Sorry for the assumed and you're not asking stupid questions.
Ya. Friendship won't end this way la!
I'm not that petty and I don't think you're one too. haha

Feeling hungry now after saying about those thosai thosai!!
Hahah. Meeting weizhen to tamp tml.
Will be doing some shopping for Chinese New year:D
I don't think I can get everything by tml. LOL!