Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Nazri:D

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NAZRI. j :D
Weizhen kept spamming message to me while I was still sleeping today.
waking me up cause she don't wanna to go home.
so she text me, asking me to wake up, don't sleep.
Asking me to wake up and she'll come over. Come over and play guitar hero together.
I wanted to go back to sleep but she kept saying :"don't sleep la, we play guitar hero."
so she came, I took out the drum & guitar from her room.
Went to brush teeth & jammed with her :D:D
Ate my lunch while playing guitar hero. LOL!
Headed to bugis after that with Wenkai and Vincent.
Weizhen did not tag along because she wanted to go home.
I did not send my camera for repair today.
Will send it tmr:D


Brother and Allan
We did something stupid and cool when we're taking pictures.
Cool! Eric's tattoo became Allan's

Cool the tattoo can changed. LOL!
I know you're fit. LOL!
Present.