Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy day!

Redhill, Vally point, Queensway, Ubi.
I'm paying adult fare now.
Super expensive. Have been using concession for so long.
I don't know those who don't use concession feel.
Now I know! LOL! Very exp!!
I can't travel from place to place like I always did.
But after school reopen, and I'm applicable for higher Nitec, I can continue with my concession:D
Back to today!
LOL!
Headed Vally point, sent my camera for repair.
Not bad the service is fast there.
And not many people are sending their cams for repair.
Means? Olympus is good.
I had been using my camera for 3years.
Drop many times and still 3years.
Haha. Cool!
Headed to Queensway after that to buy stud.
Bought 1 green coloured metal tongue stud and 16mm Flesh tunnel.
Enrollment and Book Basic Theory.
Now I'm home!
Waiting Vincent to come over and we are going to eat KFC!
Family feast for Deric, Vincent and me:D