Monday, January 19, 2009

Farewell.

Without sleeping, cabbed to SK with Deric, Allan, Brother at 7 in the morning.
After performing and finished doing everything at Kallan Bahru, went back to SK again.
Backed to SK and had a big clean up.
Half way through the clean up, I felt very tired.
So I drag a table and a chair, lay my head on the table and sleep. LOL!
When I'm sleeping, the sun shined on me. So got a natural tanning.
Begin to burn the 2 old lion head.






Allan is like so sad. EMO-ing


Left over.

Headed back home to bathe and met up with them again.
Headed to queensway.
Allan bought his shoes. After we dined at Mac, bused down to Bugis.
Shop and went home after that to sleep.
Too tired. 24 hours awake.
Bathe soon after I finished blogging and going down.
To buy the 3oo Q & A theory book.
And going to eat dinner.
LOL! Till here:D