Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Headed to SK after reunion dinner.
Had so much fun yesterday:D
Gossiping?? LOL!
Kayden, my nephew.
So cute. Maybe people say that he looks like Japanese.



My cousin. Haha.
Super cute. LOL!


"Gay".
My cousin's maid.
Spot them. LOL!



He watched the lion and dragon dance till he don't even shut his eyes.
Xiaobai drove all of us to Kallang's drive thru to get our Macs bye lorry.
I admit that we are very noisy throughout.
7 double cheese burger meals
7 Mac chicken meals.
3 Fillet-O-Fish meals.
In the end we couldn't finish the drinks and fries. LOL.

Xiaobai(small white/fair). really bai.

First day of CNY:D
Eating steamboat alone. LOL!
That is my cousin, Yan yan.
Mahjonged over at her house.
I won. LOL!
Played 1o/20cents, and I won about $19. LOL!
They say that I wore red bra. My lucky colour. lol!
I wore red bra not on purpose. Just like I anyhow pick.
So picked the red one. LOL!
So long since I gamble. So don't gamble too often.
The luck will be here. occasionally. LOL!