Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Looking forward, bothered & to-do!

I'm so bored now.....
But, I just don't feel like sleeping.
Bro just went to sleep after playing his Ps3 for quite sometime.
Left with me. So bored. LOL!
Turning on the television and switch the program to 20, MTV.
Current song playing is Damaged by Danity Kane. LOL!
Quite old song. haha.
I miss my G900. Seriously.
Hasn't been using is for like 2 weeks! OMG!
Really miss it like hell.
Using spare phone currently, so slow and can't even listen to mp3. LOL!
G900 be back soon ya:D
So many things that I'm looking forward to.
  1. My phone to be back!!
  2. Chingay rehearsal/actual Day.
  3. Feb 3rd, first appointment; X-ray.
  4. Braces.
  5. Car license.
:D

Things I'm bothered about.
  1. I can't sleep early nowadays
  2. Eating too much
  3. Also eating too much of oily and unhealthy food.
:(

Things need to be done!
  1. Shop for new year clothes!
  2. Save up:D
  3. Meet up with those I miss!
    If they can, I'm willing to. haha