Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year everyone:D

Happy new year everyone:D

Went to East Coast park yesterday with Weizhen, Vincent and her classmate.
Anyway I'm not in the picture. LOL.
Vincent's father sent me and weizhen to my house after that.
Finished bathing and headed to Mac to take away food.
Cabbed down to Eunos MRT.
Went to Marina Square after that.
So damn alot of people there.
Deric, Wenkai, Shuzheng, Darrick, Kai Wen, Kelvin and Darrick's friends are there too.
LOL!
So many people la.
Was like greeting everyone with " Happy new year".
I even shaked hands with strangers.
LOL! Had fun! haha.
Walk to bugis after that.
BREKO cafe. Drink and ate some finger food.
After that headed to Arab St to have Sisha.
Tried the Apple Mint. Not that nice.
Will try the Grape one next time! haha.
Cabbed home after that becos Deric is very tired!
Home now, going down later to have dinner/supper/first meal. LOL!
My birthday is coming!! And turning 18 soon:D:D
5 years and still counting:D
Always and forever:D



Left with Weizhen, Deric, Wenkai, Vincent and Shuzheng.


11 years and still counting with Deric:D





Corona.





$4 mashed potatoes. Yummy:D

Baked rice for $12.90

$6 Tic Tac Toe







LOL!
Turkish Cafe.
Wenkai and me. 6years and still counting:D



















See stars? Moon?



Unglam. Always. LOL!














I look like I've got short hair. LOL!




Heading home.